Debian upgrade to Jessie

Gregory Nowak greg at gregn.net
Sat Aug 1 02:27:56 EDT 2015

As I have stated before Tom, you shouldn't experience problems with your
doubletalk pc when upgrading to debian jessie. I am staying with
wheezy for the moment on all my boxes. I have decided to upgrade to
devuan jessie once it becomes stable, so will not be upgrading to
debian jessie as I said I would before.

However, if you don't get any positive responses, and if getting one
would make you feel better about the upgrade process, I can backup my
doubletalk pc box, and upgrade it to debian jessie to see how that
goes, and report back.

Greg

On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 08:55:43PM -0700, Tom Fowle wrote:
> Has anybody yet got round to upgrading Debian from Wheezie to Jessie while
> using speakup and a hardware synth E.G. doubletalk PC?
>
> If so were there any problems? Does jessie come up talking after the
> upgrade?
> thanks
> tom Fowle

web site: http://www.gregn.net