using xvfb instead of a gui display

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Thu Apr 16 14:22:07 EDT 2015

Well, first, one of our LUG members figured a way for me to hear streams which
are flash or otherwise not a regular playlist type. Here is an alias
xvfb-run /usr/bin/iceweasel --display=:99 -P nullvideo
Sure there are many times I would love to interact, but I have never been able
to get used to Orca. But also, there is a "wb" project, which I would love to
install, however, another LUG member was not happy that you need to install as
root. Also he says it doesn't use auto tools, so exactly what are easy steps of
installing "wb"? Thanks in advance
Hart