Accessible Live CD's?

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sat Mar 15 16:05:29 EDT 2014

Slackware current DVD would be a good candidate for installing linux
command line with a hardware synthesizer.  I found it difficult to get a
sound card working with speakup on that system but use a litetalk
synthesizer myself to this day.  You can find slackware-current on a
bittorrent andboot it with something like:
speakup.s speakup.synth=dectalk speakup.ser=0 if on com1.  It takes about
25 seconds on my machine before the DVD stops spinning and that's when you
type the boot parameters in.

jude <jdashiel at shellworld.net>