Pulse Audio

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 13:07:01 EDT 2014

On 3/10/2014 10:58 AM, Janina Sajka wrote:3.)	Make sure the TTS you want
is correctly specified. I made sure
espeak was uncommented:

DefaultModule espeak

It is also necessary to uncomment the appropriate line to add the
module, correct?

I find Pulse Audio to add yet another layer of irritation to my sound
system, so if I can get your method to work, it is preferred.

Thanks,
Robert