Isolinux bootloader beep no longer works

Kyle kyle4jesus at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 00:43:42 EST 2014

Yes, my hardware normally beeps. I did fix the problem. This new
isonlinux in TalkingArch had its configuration split into several files.
The beep character was at the end of the tail file. Apparently, moving
it to the head config file worked. I'm not sure what made it work when
the original file stopped working, but it is fixed now. Sorry, I forgot
to mention that I had found and fixed the problem.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--
"Kyle? ... She calls her cake, Kyle?"