RSS Readers with Feed Wrangler

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Sun Feb 23 15:23:15 EST 2014

Thanks for the mention of newsbeuter; looks to be interesting. It
originally supported Google Reader and folks are clammering for feedly
or newsblur support so I chimed in with a shot for Feed Wrangler
too. Since it is in git and all, I might look into seeing how I might
help with it. It will depend on how Feed Wrangler's API works and my
time committments. It could be an interesting effort.