playing a tune at startup

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Tue Feb 11 14:46:50 EST 2014

Thanks John for the script-and-yes my grub just like LILO did beep. Sorry, in my
earlier comment, no I didn't know when your modification was going to be ready,
but as I will be home Thursday morning, I thought that would have been a case
to phone, but certainly I can understand you don't offer that.  So in thinking
about it, without modifying a souces list, when I would run a dpkg -i of your
new kernel, it will probably repace an image, so I wouldn't need to play a
guessing game, which of 3 kernels it would boot as? Thanks in advance.
Hart,