Attention John Heim, About your Custome Kernel?

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Tue Feb 11 13:02:33 EST 2014

OK John, I have an external DecTalk U S B and as practicly any1 would remember
in nearly 8years of my posting here, especially while sampling through text,
there will be a `sudden drop in pitch, rate, and volume, which Imust go to the
pannel and ajust all 3 settings again. James from Axsol Solutions wanted the
commands that Speakup were sending the DecTalk, as he can help, but I have no
idea how to get those and send them along to him, as his company is still
selling the unit.
And lastly, if you were to have the 32bit version ready, could I phone you
Thursday morning, so I could please have some guidance installing. Sure I can
run a dpkg -i on your kernel. I suppose it will replace my current immage, but
will it force me to reboot? My machine is no up around 166 days. Thanks so much
in advance
Hart