False start with TalkingArch, trying again

Kyle kyle4jesus at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 17:22:04 EST 2014

OK, it seems that the pick-a-card recorded message and beep didn’t get
built into yesterday’s iso. So we’re trying again. We now have
TalkingArch 2014.02.03 up on the download page.
http://talkingarch.tk/download.php
If you already have TalkingArch 2014.02.02 and it’s working for you, do
nothing, your iso is fine. Otherwise, if sound is broken or if you need
to install to a system that has multiple sound cards, 2014.02.03 will
fix your problem, as it includes the sounds necessary to make the
pick-a-card script work correctly. All new visitors to the download page
will see the 2014.02.03 live CD until the next release, which will
follow the next official Arch Linux snapshot.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--
"Kyle? ... She calls her cake, Kyle?"