Speakup Dies when I Sleep my Laptop!

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Fri May 17 08:20:26 EDT 2013

Yes, I would be interested in your script. I don't think
speech-dispatcher is a particular issue for me but espeakup is and
like Jaycen said, perhaps there are issues with the loading /
unloading of speakup modules; not sure yet. I wasn't aware of the
/etc/pm directory; that is another interesting area to look at. this
systemd stuff and related resources are interesting to learn about.

If you want to send off list, send to
steve at holmesgrown.com
or reply privately to this message. thanks.