Slack 13.37 and 14.0

Mitchell D. Lynn mlynn at kc.rr.com
Wed May 15 10:15:12 EDT 2013

Thanks for the info on the 3.2 kernels. That, then, is the issue.

RE Debian: Looks like there has been a new release since I last looked.
Grabbed the Wheezy release and installed on a test system last night.
Software synth works fine on that machine. No serial port on this system to
test with DEC. I will see how it does on the main server later this week
when I can have it down for an extended period. I can live with a software
synth as long as I can get boot messages, and serial ports are getting
harder to find on modern mainboards.