Talking GDM [Was: Voxin was: Switching to Linux]

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon May 13 20:34:50 EDT 2013

Thanks, Jason! This is exactly it. Doing a:

killall speech-dispatcher

as root takes care of the issue. So, I simply need to add this second
command after stopping gdm with systemctl.

I see there are going to be some serious process updates to
SpeakupModified.Org. Guess we'll simply target the forthcoming Fedora 19
with this, and a few other updates.

Janina