database software

Willem van der Walt wvdwalt at csir.co.za
Mon May 13 03:53:50 EDT 2013

As part of the kies package, I wrote a database frontend that is doing
most of what you want.
It uses adodb, so you can pick your database backend.
It is currently set up to use mysql, but can use any adodb supported
rdbms.
You can grab kies from:
ftp://ftp.csir.co.za/MI/National_Accessibility_Portal/wvdwalt/kies-latest.tar.bz2
HTH, Willem