Windows bashing was: Re: Voxin was: Re: Switching to Linux

William F. Acker WB2FLW +1 303 722 7209 wacker at octothorp.org
Sun May 12 16:15:26 EDT 2013

Hi,

      I wonder if y'all could find it in your collective hearts to find a
more appropriate list for discussing your favorite virus scanners for an
operating system which, apparently needs them, to another list. ${DEITY}
knows that the world is infested with Windows users, so, surely such a
list must exist.

           Thanks.

--
           Bill in Denver