Debian wheezy taling installer?

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Sun Mar 31 11:20:47 EDT 2013

Do you mean the gdm login screen won't have speech?
I asked about that a couple of times on the orca list and nobody seemed to know how to enable speech for the login prompt. A few people have reported problems getting speakup to work with software speech. That's not working on my system either although I haven't really tried to get it working.