Debian wheezy taling installer?

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Sat Mar 30 20:49:23 EDT 2013

I've added information to wiki.debian.org/accessibility (if some people
could handle writing such kind of information there, that'd save me the
time to do it).

“
When installation is done via braille or speech, the same braille and
speech parameters will get enabled on the installed system. Orca will
also be enabled for the user created at installation. For Wheezy, gdm
will however not have screen reading, as it was not implemented in
gnome3 yet.
”

Cleverson Casarin Uliana, le Sat 30 Mar 2013 21:34:57 -0300, a écrit :
> Plus, should I start gnome with the startx command after the reboot,
> or does it install GDM?

Debian has always been installing/enabling gdm when you enable the
graphical task.

Samuel