Red Hat Enterprise 6.2

Amanda Rush amanda at customerservant.com
Fri Mar 29 09:28:37 EDT 2013

I'm not sure about that. As long as nothing else has to be added to the VM
in order to make it work, maybe. But I don't know as that was the one
thing I didn't try. And that would be fine when it came to all the CLI
stuff, which admittedly is most of it, but there are also some graphic
elements. Printing, for one.