need some accessible command-line tools

Brian Buhrow buhrow at nfbcal.org
Wed Jun 19 19:04:09 EDT 2013

	hello.  If what you mean by network management tool is a tool that
lets you  seemlessly switch from wireless network to wireless network as
you move around, you can use a combination of dhcpdc and wpa_supplicant.
You may need to write a simple bash script to get things started when you
want to get things going, or which runs automatically on boot, but once
going, dhcpdc and wpa_supplicant can and will reconfigure the network stack
as conditions and environments change.
-thanks
-Brian