UPS backup musings

Gregory Nowak greg at gregn.net
Mon Jun 17 16:33:59 EDT 2013

Igor and all,
Thanks once again to all those who replied for your
input, which proved valuable in making my decision. I ordered
last night the unit I initially had my sites set on after thinking
everything over. I guess we'll see how things go once I get it, and
set it up. Thanks again.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn..net