ot memory allocation question

Don Raikes don.raikes at oracle.com
Mon Jul 22 12:53:02 EDT 2013

Hi Chris and all those who were of such great help last week.

Just wanted to let you all know that with your help and support, plus a link from a fellow classmate I was able to get the assignment finished and turned in 3 hours early.

Of course after spending over 60 hours on this assignment, my prof sent out a note this morning saying that he wasn't expecting for the students to spend more than 10 hours on an assignment :-)