Mailbox management

Kelly Prescott kprescott at coolip.net
Tue Jan 15 14:40:58 EST 2013

When I need to do something like that which I do frequently, I use
imapsync
This does require, however, that you have a working mail server.
When I need to use the raw files, I use the procmail package and use shell
commands to use formail and friends to move and filter the messages.
you could also use the courier maildrop package to do the same stuff.
Actually, maildrop is probably easier to use then procmail