Alpine remembering passwords

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Sun Jan 6 18:11:07 EST 2013

Cheryl Homiak  <speakup at linux-speakup.org> wrote:
>I think mutt is more complicated than Alpine; once you get it set up the way you want it, it's fine but the setup is more than a pain at least imo.

It's a long time since I set up Mutt, but I remember thinking then that the
defaults could have been improved. Incidentally, Mutt has a "braille_friendly"
option that will place the cursor on the first line of the message body
whenever you read a message. Obviously, this should be useful to Speakup users
as well as to those of us with braille displays.