Speakup on the raspberry pi?

Tomi gt1991 at Gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 15:03:44 EST 2013

Hi Kelly,

That would be great! I've even tried getting this working under the arch build
without much luck. The advantage to the arch version is that updating packages
will actually upgrade the entire system, modules and all. :)

I would be curious to see if you or anyone has gotten around the Alsa popping
issue, though from what I'm reading on forums the audio pops happen do to the
video firmware. I also found an rpi-update utility which updates the kernel and
firmware for me through a script.

Thanks,

Tomi