creating a speakup cli cd

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Tue Feb 12 03:45:44 EST 2013

Oops, I forgot to mention that this is the Debian rescue CD.  The standard
CD apparently doesn't have the same variety of packages.  I personally
looked at almost every package on the rescue CD, so I'm pretty sure that all
of the packages you want are included.  Also, I'm talking about the official
live CDs, available from live.debian.net.