creating a speakup cli cd

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Mon Feb 11 18:11:20 EST 2013

Don Raikes  <speakup at linux-speakup.org> wrote:
>I agree that grml should work well, however, I couldn't get apt-get update to work.  It kept erroring out.

Do you mean when run from the live CD or after installing GRML to a drive? The
latter is no longer recommended by the GRML maintainers, according to mailing
list posts. Instead, they recommend using scripts provided by GRML to install
debian to a hard drive (the provided script automates and simplifies the
installation of Debian with Debootstrap).

Running apt-get update from the "live" GRML should work. If not, it may be a
bug.