creating a speakup cli cd

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Mon Feb 11 11:28:55 EST 2013

It's not clear if you want help with this problem. But something to try
is to do an 'apt-get update' before doing an 'apt-get install'.  Apt-get
can error out if the package list needs to be updated but it doesn't
give a meaningful error message. If the update doesn't work then you
probably have a problem with your network connection.