speakup and e-links, follow-up

Kirk Reiser kirk at reisers.ca
Sat Feb 9 20:57:06 EST 2013

That is definitely the option I was speaking of.  The reason I
mentioned it is whoever is having trouble with their cursor not
tracking the high lighting probably has that turned on.

I am not sure if it will be helpful but here is a link to my
elinks.conf file folks can download if they like.  It goes in the
.elinks directory of your home directory.

https://reisers.ca/elinks.conf

   Kirk