creating a speakup cli cd

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Tue Feb 5 20:17:03 EST 2013

Don Raikes  <speakup at linux-speakup.org> wrote:
>I would like to create exactly this kind of cd but include some other cyber security tools as well, so if you can provide me a list of applications to include, I would be happy to add them to the list.
>
>I agree that this kind of cd is imperative to a system administrator, or simply for anyone who needs to do his own system maintenance/recovery.

You could contact the Grml maintainers and offer to improve their
accessibility support. They provide BRLTTY and Speakup already but, as I
recall, they were looking for someone to help maintain and improve it as they
didn't have the resources to work on it themselves. I don't know whether this
situation has changed. Visit grml.org if interested.