Tell Webaim you still use Speakup!

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon Dec 23 07:37:39 EST 2013

Jason sent the below to the Orca list, but I suspect there are many here
who could happily tell Webaim they still use Speakup and Lynx.

http://webaim.org/projects/screenreadersurvey5/

I can confirm that Webaim's survey can be completed using Speakup and
Lynx. I just responded that way myself.

Just as for those naming Orca as their screen reader, you'll have to
select "Other" when naming your SR, and provide more specifics in the
comments text box, but I'd like to encourage people here to do that. It
would be good, imo, for these folks to hear from this community, too.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
			sip:janina at asterisk.rednote.net