speakup, audio solutions

Alonzo cuellar mariachiac at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 19:59:33 EST 2013

Yes,
XFCE can work for minimal things. However, for those who are sighted and
need a magnifier I'm not sure how to get that working. The only way I can
think is to run some part of gnome with xfce. Maybe gnome shell. However,
I'm not sure how to do that.
Another question is...
Does anyone know of a console magnifier this way one could have screen
access to the console when booting.

Alonzo