speakup, audio solutions

Doug Smith savant-technopath at cyber-wizard.com
Sun Dec 1 16:01:04 EST 2013

That's good to hear.  I hope that, soon, I will be able to write a new web browser.  I have discovered a wonderful little gem that might assist in
this.

http://www.phantomjs.org

I download their archive, put the binary in my execution path and it works great.  I have to learn to use it, but I plan to use it as the javascript
engine to make a new web browser.

I will hopefully have something to tell all of you in the next little while, but more news is forthcoming.

Glad to help.

--
Doug Smith: Special Agent
S.W.A.T  Spiritual Warfare and Advanced Technology