espeakup and usb soundcards

Alonzo cuellar mariachiac at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 19:01:09 EDT 2013

I'd like to se alsa if possible.
I can do asoudnconf set-default-card cardname and that wrks for every
applicatio accept espeakup.
Another strange problem I'm having is when I set it to use the logitech
Z205 everytime i start up my computer espeakup goes throw them now. Eve
those all sound goes throw my laptop sound.
Any thing I can do to fix this?

Alonzo