new TalkingArch is here

Albert Sten-Clanton albert.e.sten_clanton at verizon.net
Tue Aug 6 22:33:35 EDT 2013

Thanks!  I guess my mistake was to think that somehow the use of bittorrent
had advanced such that hitting ENTER to download the file there would kick
in whatever client came with Fedora.  I also guess that means I need to
retrieve old, temporary knowledge or get new knowledge on bittorrent.  Who
wants to buy this pre-owned brain for scrap?  :-)

Al