One or Two Spaces after a Period; was: Dumb post to the Stargardts Facebook group

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Wed Apr 10 14:12:23 EDT 2013

I've heard something to this effect before.  The only problem I see
with using single spaces is with emacs and some of its typing modes.
I bbelieve two spaces are necessary for emacs to interpret the block
of text as a sentence.  I could be wrong here but that alone would
keep me using two spaces while using emacs especially.