One or Two Spaces after a Period; was: Dumb post to the Stargardts Facebook group

Gregory Nowak greg at gregn.net
Tue Apr 9 20:36:53 EDT 2013

Interesting, thanks Jim. I learned to type in elementary school in the
early to mid 90's. I do remember
 being taught to start a new paragraph with five
spaces when typing instead of two like in braille. That's all I recall
from my typing lessons as far as multiple spaces go.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net
skype: gregn1