possible Speech::Speakup Perl CPAN module

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Wed Apr 10 14:07:35 EDT 2013

Hey, this module sounds interesting.  I've always liked coding in perl
but am still somewhat green with it.  I would gladly receive a copy
whenever you wish to share it with us.  Sorry, I don't know about the
speakup parms for speech synths but I know speech dispatcher used a
multiplyer deal to relate to speech parms.  So like espeak might use
something like 1 to 100 but speech dispatcher would divide that by 100
and end up with values ranging something like 1 to 10.  I might have
this all wrong by now but perhaps speakup does something similar as
they only have single digit parameters for this.