can't get to the mailing list archives

Kirk Reiser kirk at reisers.ca
Mon Apr 1 12:22:28 EDT 2013

Hi Al: I had the web site and mail etc down for a couple hours
Saturday afternoon, doing some maintenence.

You should be able to reach the archives at
http://linux-speakup.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/speakup.  You should
be able to reash them at /pipermail/speakup but that doesn't appear to
be working any longer.  I'll work on that.

   Kirk

On Mon, 1 Apr 2013, Al Sten-Clanton wrote:

> I tried just now and over the weekend to get to the Spoeakup mailing list
> archives.  I went to
>
> www.linux-speakup.org
>
> as usual.  Today, I got there but got a "problem loading page" message when
> trying to follow the mailing list link.  On Saturday, even the initial site
> didn't load.  Is there another route I should follow to those archives?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Al

Well that's it then, colour me gone!