speech-dispatcher problem

Bohdan R. Rau ethanak at polip.com
Tue Sep 18 07:01:06 EDT 2012

 On Tue, 18 Sep 2012 11:54:19 +0100, Bohdan R. Rau wrote:

> I personally use it on my netbook (I'm sight

 Sorry - my webmail program unexpectedly sent this message...

 I'm sighted, but I have some problems with eyes so I often use Lynx and
 speakup for browsing Internet. So I often switch between Milena (for
 Polish) and Espeak (for English).

 If someone is interested - I can publish this version.
 For Polish users: I have working deb packages for Ubuntu 11.04, 11.10
 and 12.04 specialized for Polish language (the installer automatically
 switches console into ISO-8859-2 encoding, generates ISO-8859-2 locale,
 switches pulseaudio into system mode and installs it's private keyboard
 for ISO-2).

 ethanak
--
 http://milena.polip.com/ - Pa pa, Ivonko!