speakup todo?

Cleverson Casarin Uliana clever92000 at yahoo.com.br
Mon Sep 17 20:59:02 EDT 2012

Littlefield, Tyler wrote:
> I have no clue how you'd do such a thing in Speakup, but I've recently
> started USpeakup, which is well, speakup in user space. I plan to add
> scripting support, so all of this would be perfectly reasonable. I'm
> adding your idea of macros to the ideas list; I had already wanted to
> set things up so that you could manage different regions of the screen;
Thank you! So, let me suggest one more thing: whenever possible, you
might use standard programming languages for coding, so we may port it
to BSD and other OSes in the future, then we port ESpeak too, and it
will be straight for anyone to use other systems even in other human
languages like mine, Brazilian Portuguese, as ESpeak supports it.

Thanks again,
Cleverson