speakup todo?

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Mon Sep 17 20:38:01 EDT 2012

Hello:
I have no clue how you'd do such a thing in Speakup, but I've recently
started USpeakup, which is well, speakup in user space. I plan to add
scripting support, so all of this would be perfectly reasonable. I'm
adding your idea of macros to the ideas list; I had already wanted to
set things up so that you could manage different regions of the screen;
any ideas how that might work?