Virtualbox and Windows

Kyle kyle4jesus at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 14:06:46 EDT 2012

I don't have any link. As I said, the ability to install Windows 8 with speech is only a rumor, and is unconfirmed. I have heard someone say they did it, and that Narrator is improved and comes up early enough to install the OS, but I haven't tried it and don't have any plans to do so in the foreseeable future. Personally, I hold out hope that one day, ReactOS will eventually be ready for prime time, and it will be usable with NVDA. unfortunately, however, this still seems a long way off.
~Kyle
--
Kyle is a droid.
The whole world knows it