experimental js and ajax capable text browser

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Tue Sep 4 13:53:48 EDT 2012

Hi folks: I'd like to let anyone interested in playing with or working
on a javascript and ajax capable web browser, know that we have one in
alpha stages of operation.  It has a long way to go before winning any
awards but is quite usable currently.

It is not the easiest package to get installed and running, so we need
some help with that if anyone is interested.

The principal author is Brandon McGinty Carol with me being a
interested hanger-on.

Brandon would also like if someone would be interested in helping
develop a license for the package.  He says me being an anarchist is
of no use to him at all in that matter.

We have a public git repository at http://linux-speakup.org/wb.git and

I have probably forgot to mention about a zillion things so Brandon
feel free to smack me about the head freely.

If you have any questions, please let us know.  We'd sure appreciate
folks involvement with the project.

   Kirk
phone: (519) 661-3061