Virtualbox and Windows

Kyle kyle4jesus at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 12:41:48 EDT 2012

If you want a speaking graphical interface to VirtualBox, you will need
the qt-at-spi-git package from AUR installed on your system. Otherwise,
you will need to setup the virtual machine using the command line
interface. As for installing Windows 7 itself, I could be wrong, but I
don't think it can be installed with speech output. Rumor has it that
Windows 8 is supposed to fix this, but I haven't tried it, so can't help
determining whether or not there is any truth to the rumor.
~Kyle