Maybe off topic: ArchLinux from Scratch to a desktop

Cleverson Casarin Uliana clever92000 at yahoo.com.br
Sat Sep 1 21:41:48 EDT 2012

Dear,

About two years ago I successfully set up ArchLinux from the begining
til having Gnome with Orca enabled. I did it just following Chris
Brannon's tips and the official Arch guides such as those about
installing the base system, setting up Xorg and finally Gnome.

I'd like to know whether this process remains straightforward to do,
i.e., can I still install everything and Run Orca at the End, without
any sighted assistance?

In case someone has set up Unity under Arch, I'm also interested to know
if it's easy.

Thanks,
Cleverson