Systemd Help in Arch Linux

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Fri Nov 16 10:15:32 EST 2012

OK, I think I got around this one.  Not sure what was wrong but I
built the speakup.conf file in /etc/modules-load.d and I went ahead
and copied in the espeakup.service file into its place.  I then
rebooted with the new parameter for init=systemd and the system is
talking now.

thanks Kyle for the recent post on installation.  I followed those
steps for my existing system and I think things are getting underway
now.  It's looking strange with systemd at first.  Lots to learn
here.  It's almost like starting over with Linux startup concepts.