AA Couple of Questions

Storm Dragon stormdragon2976 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 12:18:18 EST 2012

Hi,
I have been using Speakup almost exclusively for the last few days and it is great. There are, however, a couple of things that if available would make the experience even better. First, is there a way to move to the beginning and end of the line you are reading?  For example, if I want to copy a whole line, I would like to be able to push a key to jump to the first character, press mark, press another key to get to the last character on the line, then press cut.
Second, is there a way to bind keypresses to something else, like a plugin system? It would be really cool to be able to bind a keypress to run a bash script, or perform some other task at the user's choosing.
Thanks
Storm
--
Registered Linux user number 508465: https://linuxcounter.net/user/508465.html