serial ports

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sat Jul 14 18:36:43 EDT 2012

Keith Barrett writes:

> On 13/07/2012 17:25, Janina Sajka wrote:
> >Kyle, I wouldn't dream of contradicting your experience except to say
> >that it's obviously not indicative of the world at large.
> >
> >It may be your experience, but that's all it is. Serial ports can be
> >had, for very little cost, unless someone wants to markup the price
> >unreasonably. We've established that. Let's move on.
>
> Well, they may be available where you people are but here in the
> u.k. I am having real issues.

Hmm, must be hard to be in one of the main economies of the planet.
After all, it's a lot of work for manufacturers to make boards different
just for one country. Costs so so much more.

Sorry, just having a hard time believing you.

Asrock --
http://www.asrock.com/general/buy.asp?cat=Europe

Asus --
http://uk.asus.com

Super Micro --
http://www.supermicro.co.uk/

See why I can't believe anything you say anymore?

Janina