serial ports

Kyle kyle4jesus at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 20:59:00 EDT 2012

Ouch indeed. I can probably put together a whole box for less than that board. As a matter of fact, I just put together such a box, complete with the latest USB 3.0 and SATA 6GB/s technology. The cost was right at $500 for all the parts. I'm not entirely sure, as I wasn't specifically asked to include a serial port, but it is possible that the Asus mobo I used for this box may have a header, so that a true serial port could be added quite inexpensively. This is, however in the States, so your mileage may vary.
~Kyle
--
Kyle is a droid.
The whole world knows it