serial ports

Keith Barrett lists at barrettpianos.co.uk
Fri Jul 13 17:02:23 EDT 2012

That is what I am being told.

They are telling me that it is connected with the e.u and getting the
type approval certification  but they would say that wouldn't they?

Will keep looking for now because if I get something shipped, looks like
I need to pay import tax and customs.

Ghanks for your help though and I am going to keep hunting.