serial ports

covici at ccs.covici.com covici at ccs.covici.com
Fri Jul 13 16:51:27 EDT 2012

Keith, I was not referring to a work station, but a Motherboard -- are
you saying you can't get one of the Super Micro mbs in the country?
Also, I know a builder in the u.s. who has built me several computers
with serial ports, not sure about international shipping, but contact me
off list for more information.